*bi...@vertexg.com* <bi...@vertexg.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Hi,

Hope you are doing well today.

My name is *Bilal* and I am an *IT Technical Recruiter from VERTEX Inc. *based
in Illinois, if you feel comfortable with the requirement reply me ASAP…….

Quick Response is appreciated.

*Below are the Position Details:*

*Position: SQL Server DBA (strong performance tuning) with SAP*

*Location: Denver, CO*

*Duration: Long Term contract *

*SQL Server DBA, heavy performance tuning, indexing, scripting, production
support, performance tuning, Unix/Linux, Backups, Recovery, Capacity
planning, SAP Exposure*

*Primary responsibility:*

·         *Extensive experience in SQL Server database administration*

·         *Must have strong experience in Development, QA, and Production
environments.*

·         *Heavy performance tuning skills (not exclusively relying on
third party tools)*

·         *Experience in upgrades and patching and deployment; must have
done testing for backups and recovery plans*

·         *Must have experience supporting application and production teams*

·         *Expert SQL skills for troubleshooting*

·         *Strong understanding of logical and physical database design.*

·         *Exposure to SAP ERP environment.*

--

Regards,

*Qamar **Bilal *

Technical Recruiter

*VERTEX CONSULTING INC.*

www.thevertexgroup.com

935 N. Plum Grove Rd, STE # D,

Schaumburg, IL-60173.

*bi...@vertexg.com <bi...@vertexg.com>*

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Voice: 847-972-5869  Fax 847-770-4848

*bilal.recruite...@gmail.com* <bilal.recruite...@gmail.com>

*Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.*

Important: This electronic mail message and any attached files contain
information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
proprietary,privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under
notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this
information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify
the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients
and delete the original message without making any copies.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAOyCV4E%3D2B34q97_ka%2BoxtiQDg9h0_Pd0DLR4zC9uu5P_mh67Q%40mail.gmail.com.