The email is :

After review, xx-App , has been removed from Google Play because it
violates our *personal and sensitive information* policy. This app won’t be
available to users until you submit a compliant update.

We will show the dialog on the first Activity, if user click "ok",then
continue,the dialog content is :

In using xx-App  the User agrees and accepts that xx-App can process and
collect your information retrieved from the phone in this Application for a
secure purpose and xx-App undertakes not to disclose any information of
User to any third party.

is OK?  and the app is  reloaded on Google Play,  other people can search
it ?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/754b7928-cc96-4e55-9491-61adc2ed659e%40googlegroups.com.