Hi all,

I'm facing the following problem. I'm opening Flickr HTML login form
with default Android browser and everything works fine when I'm
logging (click "sign in" button in HTML form):
 String url = "http://m.flickr.com/";;
 Intent intent = new Intent();
 intent.setAction(Intent.ACTION_VIEW);
 intent.setData(Uri.parse(url));
 startActivity(intent);

But "sign in" button does nothing when using the same in a WebView:
String url = "http://m.flickr.com/";;
 WebView webview = (WebView) findViewById(R.id.flickr_authwebview);
 webview.getSettings().setJavaScriptEnabled(true);
 webview.getSettings().setJavaScriptCanOpenWindowsAutomatically(true);
 webview.getSettings().setCacheMode(WebSettings.LOAD_NO_CACHE);
 webview.getSettings().setLoadsImagesAutomatically(false);
 webview.setClickable(true);
 webview.loadUrl(url);

What could be the problem ?