We have a 12 Months Contract position with our client, please check the
details below and please respond

Role : OIM developer

Location : Woonsocket, RI , New jersey, NJ , Scottsdale, AZ

Duration: 12+ Months

Client : CVS/TCS

QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED: IDENTITY and ACCESS MANAGEMENT - OIM
Developer

• Minimum of 7 years’ experience with Identity and Access management
planning and implementation including 5 years enterprise organization
experience.

•  In-depth understanding and knowledge of Identity and Access management
concepts, processes and general trends in the industry

•  Experience implementing Oracle Identity Governance Product OIM11gR2 PS2

• Experience in implementation, configuration and deployment of OIM
solution that involves integration with legacy systems using custom
connectors and various B2B partners

• Experience configuring OIM toolset to provision/de-provision and
reconciliation.

• Experience with access control modeling methodologies, authorization
policy management, and risk-based methods of access lifecycle management
for applications and data.

•  Experience maintaining, troubleshooting and enhancing OPAM/ IAM
infrastructure; leading or participating in their day-to-day operation and
maintenance; and monitoring, reporting, and auditing technical, security,
and business activities.

Thanks & Regards,

Neha Gupta

Team Lead