Hope you doing great.
We have an urgent role for VMware Admin in El Segundo, CA. SO if you are
interested then please do reply me with your updated resume and contact
details. Please find the JD:
*El Segundo, CA*
*Phone then In-Person*
*Primary Responsibilities: *
· Build, install, configure and maintain VMware products including
ESXi servers, HA clusters and Virtual Center
· Provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of the
entire Virtualization Infrastructure
· Develop, automate and implement operations best practices
· Perform Clean up and migrations
· Data stabilization, reviewing efficiency, taking 2nd level support
calls after tier 1.
· Must be good client facing, reliable, willing to contract for the
· Manage problem and service tickets ensuring timely resolution to
meet Service Level Agreements
· Follow established Enterprise change management procedures
(Direct) 408-400-3341 | (O) 408-400-3356 EXT: 101
Mail: *h...@holistic-partners.com* <an...@holistic-partners.com>
Hangouts: *hp97...@gmail.com* <ravi.30.ku...@gmail.com>
11 Bowles Ave West Boylston, MA 01583
*Don’t miss any opportunity or requirement from Holistic Partners so hit
follow button* [image: ABI Social Media Icons LinkedIn (2)]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.