*Position : SAP IT Project Manager*
*Duration: 18 months*
*Location:* *Kennesaw, GA*
*Interview: Phone, F2F*
*Specific duties include, but are not limited to: *
• Work with Business, IT, and System Integrator to
develop scope, tasks, and timeline of the project to migrate -US into the
existing North American application platforms with SAP and Oracle Siebel as
the core systems.
• Develop and manage projects plans. Assimilate and
manage diverse work teams from both inside and outside company to meet
project goals and deadlines.
• Communicate project/task design, schedules, and
status to Executive Committee, Steering Committee, ISD Management, YMUS
Business Partners, or other ISD teams and project members.
• Work with existing applications support teams to
manage integrated project plan with resources and dependencies.
• Provide regular evaluations and progress updates to
implementation teams and management.
• Coordinate the business and IT teams in the
identification of business requirements and differentiation of “must have”,
“like to have” and “nice to have” features and functionality. Prioritize
into short term, near term and long term functionality plans and
• Coordinate the resources doing the configuration,
customization, and prototyping of business solutions based on the approved
blueprint / business process definitions.
• Work with all teams to determine testing protocols
and test scripts for QA testing. Work with IT and key business users to
define Integration and User Acceptance testing criteria.
• Assist on the development and delivery schedules for
training of business users and dealers.
• Stay abreast of current and future business policies,
procedures, and workflows within the scope of the project.
• Support IT Project objectives and perform other
duties as assigned.
• Bachelors degree in Business, Information Systems,
Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum 7-10 years of experience in Project
Management associated with the implementation of large scale ERP systems
with preferred experience with SAP ECC 6.0
o Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously to achieve
o Ability to communicate effectively and escalate as required
o Ability to manage the troubleshooting and solution of functional
and technical issues
• Project Management certification a plus
• Strong verbal and written communications skills with
the ability to interact with users at all levels throughout the organization
• Experience with multi-application solution delivery
• Strong business process understanding with a
background in distribution desired
• Significant experience guiding unit and integration
• Experience with production support processes
• Travel required with primary locations in Kennesaw,
GA and Cypress, CA
*Regards , *
*Akshita | ** KPG99,INC <http://www.kpg99.com/>*
*3240 E State, St Ext | Hamilton, NJ 08619 609-681-2602 ||
aksh...@kpgtech.com <aksh...@kpgtech.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.