Hi Folks, Hope you all are doing good! Please go through the requirements
and let me know your interest. Looking for consultants for below position
Need resumes for below positions 1) SR. JAVA  DEVELOPER  , F2F must
Location : DALLAS 2) SR. JAVA DEVELOPER          Location :  Jacksonville ,
FL 3) Lead Java Developer    LOCATION : Chicago  4 ) Senior Devops
Developer      LOCATION : Herndon VA 5) Senior Big Data  consultant
LOCATION :  Herndon VA Note : Need Passport for submission. C2c and W2
both workable. Transfers Welcome.  And Please Revert me in this E-mail id:
es...@dconinc.com

*Direct: 469-640-2180*

*Office:972-536-6171 * 310*
es...@dconinc.com <chaita...@dconinc.com> | http://www.dconinc.com