*Hi,*

Hope you are doing awesome today……!!!!!!!!

My name is* Deepak Kannoji *working as* Senior Executive recruiter in Kani
Solutions Inc.  *

*Kani Solutions, Inc.* A New Jersey based Technology Consulting and
Staffing services company. Our Industry focus is Health & Life Sciences,
Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Public Services and Retail. Our
team is Dynamic and is focused tour Client needs. Our Team is geared to
work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We
want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented,
Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.

Please review the Job Description and if interested please get back to me
with your updated resume ASAP….

*Kindly share the resumes to dee...@kanisol.com <dee...@kanisol.com>*

*Job Details:*

*Title: Lead Java Developer*

*Location: NYC*

*Duration: Long term*

*Start date: immediate*

*Qualifications: *

·         7+ years of Java Development experience

·         Bachelor’s degree, CS major preferred

·         Strong in Core Java

·         Strong debugging skills

·         UI knowledge such as JavaScript, CSS, HTML

·         AWS: experience in basic services such as EC2, S3, Lambda,
CloudFront

·         Some experience in Objective C is required

·         Projects involve mainly maintenance, enhancement and migration

*Title: Solution Architect or Technical Project Manager*

*Location: Denver, CO*

*Duration: long term, but will do renewal every 6 months*

*Pay rate: $60-$67 on C2C*

*Required:*

·         7+ experience of development experience

·         Experience in functional programming languages (as opposed to
procedural languages)

·         Exceptional communication and articulation skills

·         Client facing experience

·         Experience in Mortgage domain

·         Experience in Mindbox or FICO/Blaze or ILOG

·         Experience in Lisp and/or ARTScript is ideal

*Title: Sr. Java Architect*

*Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ*

*Duration: 6 months, extensible *

*Start date: Immediate *

*Required:*

·         This is a solution architect role, not a developer role

·         The architect does not need to be hands on with Java coding

·         Come from Java background

·         Strong understanding of Architecture and Design Patterns

·         Experience in building scalable applications in Java using AWS
infrastructure

·         Strong understanding of AWS services like EC2, S3, certain APIs,
etc.

·         Java: Thread concurrency, Spring AOP, Spring boot (test case),
Hibernate relationship (1to1, m2m)

·         Excellent articulation skills

*Ideal profile:*

·         8-11 years of experience

·         Comes from java development background

·         Last few years playing solution architect role

·         Experience in design solutions to building scalable Java
applications using AWS infrastructure

*If Interested please fill the below details and send it to me with your
updated resume ASAP:*

*Candidate Information*

Full Name (As per SSN/ Pass Port)

Position applying for

*Java Developer*

Contact Number:

Alternate Contact Number

Email ID

Alternate Email ID

Skype ID

LinkedIn Profile

Last 5 Digits of SSN:

DOB (MM/DD):

Current Residence - Full Address with Zip Code

Visa Expiration Date (H1B/EAD/TN/E3)

Pay Rate/ Salary

Let me know

Willing to Relocate

Availability:

Work Authorization:

Education / Certification

Total Experience

Domain Experience

*Client Interaction / Interview Availability*

Interview Time Preference Telephone

Interview Time Preference F2F / Skype

Ready to go for in person interview

Thanks and Regards