*Hi,*

*We are filling Junior Java Developer positions.*

*Eligibility: *Must need *GC,GC EAD ,USC*

15 Positions - Travel expenses will be paid by client

*Location of Job:* Dallas and Seattle

*2-3 YRS EXPERIENCE ONLY NEEDED*

FYI, here are the Skills we are looking for and pretty much use day-to-day.
Highlighted are what are in demand now. Of course we always need strong
server side candidates.

   - Client side
   - HTML
   - CSS
   - jQuery
   - AJAX
   - JSON
   - Templates (e..g Handle Bar)
   - Mobile View / Hybrid UI
   - Server Side
   - MVC Framework (Struts and/or Spring)
   - Servlets
   - JSPs
   - Tiles
   - EJB
   - Web services SOAP Based (both consumption and production)
   - Single sign On communication with other applications
   - Security fundamentals (OWASP)
   - Database
   - JDBC
   - PL / SQL