*Hi ,*

*We have an excellent opening for " Wind chill Consultant  " with our
client @ Columbus, IN*

*Contract : Long Term*

*If you are interested, kindly send me your updated resume asap.*

*> Process Development*

*> -          Define and document to-be processes*

*> Requirements definition:*

*> -          Security*

*> -          Data Organization / Container strategy*

*> -          Interfaces18602676161*

*> -          Data Migration*

*> Validation Testing:*

*> -          Work with Envision Cummins & Business teams to validate
requirements in various testing events*

*> -          Provide system demonstrations*

*> -          Use case definition for system testing*

*> -          Test plan creation for validation testing*

*> Deployment:*

*> -          Assist with User Role mapping*

*> -          Participate in train the trainer activities.*

*> -          Liaise with Cummins Project Manager and assist with project
planning & reporting*

*Abdullah K*

*Senior US IT Recruiter*

*Technosoft Corporation*