Please find job description below and if you have anyone available, please
share me updated resume as soon as possible at "
*Visa:: H1B/GC/USC………Need passport Number For H1B Candidates *
Position: PHP Developer
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: 12 Months+
Interview: Phone+ Skype
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Create Web application front end as per design comps and
· Integrate front-end application with the application business
· Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and
· Collect feedback from design and technical staff on Website
· Understand executing accessibility and progressive enhancement
· Stick to established coding standards and group procedures
individually and in teams.
· Plan and estimate projects and reports hours to administration
· Add to engineering team’s culture of high code quality.
· Conduct usability testing to resolve interface problems.
· Engage in requirement specification process for new software
· Ensure design consistency with client’s development standards and
· Design and build UIs on *UNIX/Linux* platform in a team
· Guide and maintain developer teams and best practices.
*QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:* Bachelor’s degree in Computer
Science or Computer-related field
· 5-7+ years of web development, including experience with HTML,
· Experience with server-side scripting, PHP or a similar
object-oriented server-side scripting language.
frameworks like AngularJS.
· Experience writing technical specifications and driving them
· Ability to develop and implement high-quality code in a timely
manner is essential.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills with both
technical and non-technical audiences.
· Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and fast paced
· Strong interpersonal skills as well as strong problem-solving and
· Knowledge of mobile app development.
· Knowledge of server-side scripting language and framework, for
example Zend for PHP.
· Proven ability to work with all members of a technical project
· Experience drafting requirements and functional specifications.
· A win-win approach and the ability to work well as part of a
· Ability to effectively communicate across a broad range of
stakeholders, including customers, QA, operations, engineering, management
· Content Management System Architecture knowledge a plus.
· Strong background working with continuous integration and
continuous delivery system working in Agile / DevOps methodology.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Resource Logistics Inc.
505 Thornall Street, Edison, NJ 08837
*Phone*: 732-553-0566 *Ext.* 77
*Fax:* 732-553-0568|Open Jobs With Resource Logistics Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.