*Title: C#, ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> Developer*
*Location : Chicago, IL*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
*NEED LOCALS. F2F INTERVIEW REQUIRED*
*All candidates need to take the Proveit test .NET – C# 5.0 test*
Our Client in the Chicago area is seeking a C#, ASP.Net Developer for a
possible long term contract assignment.
The .NET Application Developer is an active productive member of an Agile /
Scrum Team with relevant real-world experience. They will design, code,
test, debug and deliver software in a team-based environment.
· Understands Microsoft .Net technical designs and
ability to convert them into code.
· Follows technology best practices - unit testing,
source control operations, design pattern, agile practices.
· Digs deeper to find the root cause, and strives to
find the solution.
· Envisions and communicates code, web and database
designs for given problems.
· Knows how to seeks answers and solve complex problems.
· Can work very closely with the business.
· Fluent in technical lingo - Microsoft terminology,
design patterns, agile methods, web implementation patterns.
· Actively participate in problem analysis and
technical design sessions.
· Coordinates, communicates and manages expectations.
*Top Technical Skills (in order):*
Strong C# .Net / Web API developer with good communication skills is the
key. R and/or Angular experience is a bonus but not required.
· ASP.Net MVC with C#.
· HTML & CSS.
· Entity Framework / T-SQL.
*Required Skills: *.NET (other), Agile (Scrum), ASP.NET MVC, C#, CSS, HTML,
*Preferred Skills:* Angular.js
*Anudeep | Anblicks | **www.anblicks.com* <http://www.kforce.com/>
*14651 Dallas Parkway, Suite 816, Dallas, TX-75254*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.