*Hi,*

Hope you are doing awesome today……!!!!!!!!

My name is* Deepak Kannoji *working as* Senior Executive recruiter in Kani
Solutions Inc.  *

*Kani Solutions, Inc.* A New Jersey based Technology Consulting and
Staffing services company. Our Industry focus is Health & Life Sciences,
Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Public Services and Retail. Our
team is Dynamic and is focused tour Client needs. Our Team is geared to
work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We
want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented,
Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.

Please review the Job Description and if interested please get back to me
with your updated resume ASAP….

*Job Details:*

*Job title: UI Developer*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: contract / FTE*

*Positions: 3 positions *

*Required:*

·         *UI Developer: 3-6 Years of experience*

·         *Advanced Javacript, HTML 5, CSS, Ember JS or Angular JS*

*If Interested please fill the below details and send it to me with your
updated resume ASAP:*

*Candidate Information*

Full Name (As per SSN/ Pass Port)

Position applying for

*UI Developer*

Contact Number:

Alternate Contact Number

Email ID

Alternate Email ID

Skype ID

LinkedIn Profile

Last 5 Digits of SSN:

DOB (MM/DD):

Full Address along with Zip Code:

Visa Expiration Date (H1B/EAD/TN/E3)

Pay Rate/ Salary

Let me know

Willing to Relocate

Availability:

Work Authorization:

Education / Certification

Total Experience

Domain Experience

*Client Interaction / Interview Availability*

Interview Time Preference Telephone

Interview Time Preference F2F / Skype

Ready to go for in person interview

Thanks and Regards