*Greeting from Nityo Infotech Corp .*

We have an Excellent Opportunity with LTI [Larsen & toubro infotech(LTI)].
Super urgent requirements Immediate interview on this

We have below position with us, Kindly share right resume @ neh...@nityo.com

*Interview time (7.00 AM EST-12.00 AM EST)*

Role: SharePoint Developer

Location: Houston, TX

Job type: Contract/Full Time

Interview: Webex Video Call (Must)

We have an urgent requirement of Share point resource, request you to share
the profile based on following JD:

Project Definition:

1. Build and enhance SharePoint Online sites

2. Support for existing SharePoint Online sites

3. Documentation of new processes

4. Migration of SSRS reports to Power BI

5. Build workflows

Skills Required:

- Must Have Skills

1. JQuery

2. SharePoint Designer

3. SharePoint 2016(O365)

4. HTML and CSS

5. InfoPath

6. Ability to work in team as well as independently

7. Good in Communication skills (Verbal/Written – US English)

Ø Nice to have skills:

1. SSRS and Power BI

2. SharePoint Administration

3. WebTrends