Not available.  I also need it.

Instead, I use free/demo TTS web site :
- I search free TTS poducts, some site, have demo page.
- I use this URL to post my text, and retrieve a web page with a link
to a MP3 speaking my text.
- I download it, play it, remove it.

Of course the licence said ; it's forbitten to use the demo page for
commercial/application purpose.  But as I have a few customers, and no
money yet...

I promise, once I have enough money from my app I by a server/
licences..