Greetings,

My Name is Rajesh and I am a Technical Recruiter at CNET Global Solutions,
Inc. CNET is a Global IT Services and Solutions company headquartered in
Richardson, TX. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Role: Sr. JAVA Developer (603700)*

*Location : Raleigh, NC*

*Duration : 12+ Months*

*Client : State of NC*

SN

Skill

Required / Desired

Amount

Cand exp..

1

Experience working in the technical architecture field in enterprise
software suite.

Required

7 Years

2

Experience in Oracle Databases and Utilities.

Required

7 Years

3

Experience in J2EE, JSP, Struts/Spring framework, eclipse, and Java
Scripting

Required

7 Years

4

Experience in XML, WebSphere, Junit, Web Services, SOAP, JMS, WSDL and XML.

Required

7 Years

5

Experience in translating and communicating highly technical concepts to
both technical personnel and non-IT business users.

Required

7 Years

6

Demonstrated ability to develop relationships/ partnerships with customer
by responding to needs and exhibiting a sense of urgency.

Required

7 Years

7

Demonstrated ability to identify options independently, develop solutions,
and take action when responding to customer needs.

Required

7 Years

8

Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, and follow complex and/or
detailed technical procedures.

Required

7 Years

9

Demonstrated skill in preparing implementation plans to multiple platforms.

Required

7 Years

10

Experience with programming techniques and languages (Object Oriented
Design, IIS);

Highly desired

5 Years

11

Experience with React framework

Highly desired

5 Years

12

Experience with the C?ram software suite of products.

Highly desired

13

Experience with North Carolina DHHS Business IT Functions

Highly desired

Also, please take a few minutes to answer some of the questions below as
they will help me qualify your candidature

Passport number:

Linkedin id:

Full Name:
Current Location, State:
Phone No:
Email ID:
Skype ID:
US work authorization:
Visa Validity:
Currently on a project:
Willingness to relocate across US:

Overall Experience in Years:
US Experience:
2 time slots for Interview:
Available to join from:
Last five Digit SSN #:
Highest Qualification & Specialization:
Graduation Dates -Start (MM/YY) End (MM/YY):
DOB (DD/MM/YY)

Two References from recent Project:

Full Name:

Official Email:

Designation:

phone:

Full Name:

Official Email:

Designation:

phone:

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Rajesh Mudragada*

*Technical Recruiter*

*CNET Global Solutions, Inc* <http://www.cnet-global.com/>

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

* 800 E. Campbell Road, Suite # 345 Richardson, Texas 75081 Phone:
972-895-5005 Ext :1022*

*Fax: 972-692-8828 Email: **raje...@cnet-global.com*
<hasan...@cnet-global.com>

*Gtalk:* rajesh.cnet22

*“Texas HUB Certified Business”*

*We are Leaders, We are CNETians*

*P*Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

*E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* The information transmitted in this e-mail
and in any replies and forwards are for the sole use of the above
individual(s) or entities and may contain proprietary, privileged and/or
highly confidential information. Any unauthorized dissemination, review,
distribution or copying of these communications is strictly prohibited. If
this e-mail has been transmitted to you in error, please notify and return
the original message to the sender immediately at the above listed address.
Thank you for your cooperation.