Hi,
Hope you are doing well.

Kindly find job description below and if you are comfortable then Respond
Me with your consultant Updated Resume so that I can submit your profile:-

*NOTE : **We need H1B OR GC OR US Citizen.*

*Role : *Ab Initio Developer

*Location : *Northbrook, IL & Charlotte, NC

*Duration : *12 Months

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

·         Strong experience in *design and development of ETL solutions
using AbInitio.*

·         Hands on experience in *AbInitio involving GDE, EME, Unix,
SQL/PL-SQL*.

·         Working experience in Unix, RDBMS

·         Knowledge on Bigdata, Spark, Scala, Python is preferred.

Regards

*Ritu Walter*

*InfiCare* *Technologies* | 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |

703-652-4313  Direct  |  r...@inficaretech.com

www.infiCareTech.com <http://www.inficaretech.com/>

Servicing our clients since 2001    MBE/ DBE Certified in VA, MD, PA, NJ,
NC, CA

IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions

Staffing Services since 2001     MBE Certified