Job Title :IT - Pega Developer

6 month contract +

Zip Code :55344

City :Eden Prairie

State :Minnesota

Project - Maestro DSNP application development. Supporting a call center
application that runs on Pega

Pega Developer with at least 5+ years of experience on software development
projects. Candidate should also have experience working in Agile teams
using the scrum methodology. Proficient in MS Office and CA Agile - Rally.

*Requirements*

·         5 years of Pega Development

·         Agile

·         Good communication

*Submission Templet - In order to submit a Profile with Client, Can you
please provide me with below details *

*First Name: *

*Last Name: *

*Skype ID: *

*Current Location with Zip Code: *

*Relocation: *

*Visa Status: *

*Visa Expiry Date:*

*DOB: *

*Have you ever submitted your resume to Apex Systems: *

*Availability to start project:*

*Interview Availability: *

*(Need two manager references or Lead of first two projects)*

*Note :(References won’t get contacted unless until candidate gets an
project Confirmation from Client. It is just a procedure to fallow for
submission of resume with Apex Systems)*

*Reference-1                                                       *

*Full Name:*

*Company:*

*Job Title:*

*Phone:*

*Email-Id:*

*Reference-2   *

*Full Name:*

*Company:*

*Job Title:*

*Phone:*

*Email-Id:*

--

*Ian Elijah*

*Sr. IT Recriter *

*Waynsys Inc*

*(MWBE Certified)*

*Direct:  732-733-4463*

*www.waynsys.com* <http://www.waynsys.com/> *(eVerified) *

Disclaimer:

We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our
mailing list please reply with "Remove" in the subject and we will comply
immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know
if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended
only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain
information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised
that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking
of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We
are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.

Note: Any resume submitted by Waynsys Inc is presented with the
understanding that the candidate is being considered for your direct
end-client (end-client is the company where the work will be performed). If
there is any other company involved between the end-client and your
company, please do not submit this resume without our written approval. If
you submit the resume to another third party, Waynsys Inc reserves the
right to work with the third party directly.