HI,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Harry from Dynamic Enterprise Solutions. We have urgent requirement
with one of our client's, please review below job description and let me
know your interest

Title: Oracle Developer (SQL and PL/SQL)

Location:  North Chicago, IL
Duration: 6 Months+

Locals Preferred

*       Working experience of Oracle Database and knowledge of SQL Server
and MySQL Databases
*       SQL, PL/SQL experience
*       Experience with Materialized views, triggers and data refresh
strategies
*       Experience with data import and export activities
*       Experience with tools like TOAD, Oracle SQL Developer, SQL Server
Management Studio
*       Knowledge of basic admin functions like creating schemas, roles,
grants, etc.
*       Working experience in data warehousing project(s) is required
*       Domain knowledge is an added advantage
*       5-7 years' experience

 Thanks & Regards

Harry John
Business Development Manager