Hello ,
Hope you are doing well today,

I have an Excellent *Oracle Developer (SQL and PL/SQL) *Position available
in *North Chicago, IL. *If you want to take your Career to the next Level
than this is the time to apply. Please share your most updated resume at
b...@tharutechnologies.com with the best number to reach you.

*If you are not looking for a job Change. Then Please pass this
requirements to your friends or Colleague who might be in job Search.*

*Job Summary    Responsibilities *

*Title: Oracle Developer (SQL and PL/SQL)*

*Location:  North Chicago, IL Duration: 6 Months+*

*Locals Only Highly Preferred*

   - Working experience of Oracle Database and knowledge of SQL Server and
   MySQL Databases
   - SQL, PL/SQL experience
   - Experience with Materialized views, triggers and data refresh
   strategies
   - Experience with data import and export activities
   - Experience with tools like TOAD, Oracle SQL Developer, SQL Server
   Management Studio
   - Knowledge of basic admin functions like creating schemas, roles,
   grants, etc.
   - Working experience in data warehousing project(s) is required
   - Domain knowledge is an added advantage
   - 5-7 years' experience

  I look forward to hear back from you soon.

Thanks and Regards

*Ben Smith* – Sr IT  Recruiter
Direct – (571) 444-6029

b...@tharutechnologies.com