Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

My-self Kiran, I’m working as a Technical Recruiter in Yochana IT Solutions
INC.

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultants updated profile ASAP.

*Job Title: SAP  Security*

*Location: Somerset, NJ---Locals Only*

*Duration: 6-9 Months*

*Job Description:*

1) Must possess expert level knowledge of multiple SAP platforms and their
native authorization components, including: ECC 6.0 (Enterprise Central
Component), BW (Business Warehouse), SAP HANA

2) Should have knowledge in SAP upgrade procedures, SAP integration, and
Solution manager.

3) General Experience in SAP modules

4) knowledge of defining SOD Risk framework required for statutory
regulations e.g. SOX.

5) SAP IT audit requirements and understanding

*Thanks and Regards,*

Kiran

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335

 ki...@yochana.com || *www.yochanait.com* <http://www.yochanait.com/>

*Hangouts / Skype:* saikiran0...@gmail.com

off: 248-598-7520