Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

Currently I am having few requirements on urgent basis. If any suitable
consultant available then give me the details ASAP. Email-
sa...@netprosystem.com / 860-435-7792

*1.     **Job Profile:                         Software Engineer – Java
Full Stack Developer*

*Duration:                             Long Term*

*Location:                             Bellevue, WA*

*VISA:                                    OPEN*

*Required Experiences:      8 years*

*2.     **Job Profile:                         Java Developer*

*Duration:                             Long Term*

*Location:                              Livingstone, NJ*

*VISA:                                      GC, H4, USC*

*Required Experiences:   8 years*

*3.     **Job Profile:                         .Net Full Stack Developer*

*Duration:                             Long Term*

*Location:                              Jersey  city, NJ*

*VISA:                                      GC, H4, USC*

*Required Experiences:   8 years*