Please share profiles to *vinee...@1pointsys.com* <vinee...@1pointsys.com>

*Looking for Sr Telecom Network Administrator in Farmington Hills, MI*

*Job: Sr Telecom Network Administrator*

Location: Farmington Hills, MI

Length: 12 months (possibility for extension)

Start Date: ASAP

*Interview Process: *

·        Phone screen with me

·        Phone screen with client

·        Zoom/onsite interview with client

Need for a Senior Telecommunications Network Administrator in Farmington
Hills, MI. The client is *Mercedes Benz*. Other things to keep in mind:

·        The client will not pay for relocation or per diem. Therefore,
please only send me candidates who are available to work onsite in
Farmington Hills, MI.

·        Please send the candidate’s work authorization documents. The
candidate’s name on the resume must match the candidate’s name on his/her
work authorization documents

*Visa Required:*

·        *H4EAD, GREEN CARD only.*

·        *If the candidate is OPT or CPT, I will need all 3 pages of
his/her I-20, as well*. Do not send me OPT candidates who are unwilling to
supply this document.

·        We require OPT and CPT candidates to send all 3 pages of the I-20
to further verify his or her education and work authorization. We use the
last pages to verify the candidate is your employee.

·        If the candidate is not comfortable with sending all 3 pages of
the I-20 because of the financial information, they are more than welcome
to cover it. An acceptable example is attached.

·        If the work authorization document doesn’t have a photo of the
candidate, please provide a photo ID.

Candidates’ resumes MUST EXPLAIN IN DETAIL HOW they used each of the
required technologies in their previous positions. Therefore, the required
technology or skill MUST BE LISTED UNDER THE COMPANY THEY USED THE
TECHNOLOGY AT and EXPLAIN HOW they used it.

*Also, professional summaries SHOULD NOT BE MORE THAN 0.75 PAGES. *

(It’s a SUMMARY, meaning a “general overview.”)

*Job Summary:*

Our Client, an international automotive giant, is seeking a Senior
Telecommunications Network Administrator possessing Cisco Certification and
a minimum of 8 years’ experience.

*Responsibilities:*

Organizes and coordinates the activities associated with installation,
deployment, and upgrade of software, hardware and network facilities.

Configuration, support and maintenance of the network environment.

Determine user needs and incorporate them into the design and overall plan
for support.

Responsible for acting on existing trouble tickets established in the
tracking system.

Receive complex tickets that help desk and technical support analyst cannot
resolve.

Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems proactively
establishing root cause and mitigation recommendations to prevent further
issues.

Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure timely resolution and
within SLAs.

Familiar with a variety of the IT technologies, concept, practices, and
procedures.

Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.

Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically
reports to a team lead or supervisor/manager.

*Candidates Must Have: *

·        Cisco certification required CCNA.

·        Minimum 8 years of experience in telecommunications or network
administration

·        Experience and expert level in all fields with:

·        Cisco and Fortinet equipment configuration, support & management

·        WAN / LAN architecture and VOIP network architecture

·        Networking (E.G. DNS, DHCP, QIP)

·        Deployment of network equipment in large Global Corporate
environments.

·        Ability to use network diagnostic equipment to evaluate and
diagnose potential network related issues.

·        Excellent communication skills - written and oral.

·        Experience working with remote teams.

·        Self-directed with the ability to develop action plans, reports,
status, and presentation material.

*Vineet Sharma*

*IT Recruiter*

*1 Point System LLC*

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina,

United States - 28134.

*P* : 803-818-3474 Ext : 112

Text Now : (315) 987-0024

*E* : vinee...@1pointsys.com

*Gtalk/Skype: *vicky1point...@gmail.com

*LinkedIn:* linkedin.com/in/vineet-sharma-11043aa4
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vineet-sharma-11043aa4>

Fax :  803-832-7973

*W* : www.1pointsys.com

[image: 1521061674134_image.jpg]

*An E-Verified company | An Equal Opportunity Employer *

INDIA | UNITED STATES  | CANADA

receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience caused to you.