Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

My-self Kiran, I’m working as a Technical Recruiter in Yochana IT Solutions
INC.

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Title: SAP BW  HANA*

*Location: LA, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Job Description: *

·         10+ years of SAP BW HANA experience

·         In-depth understanding and expertise of SAP BPC and BI/BO
analytics.

·         Experience in creating input templates, reports, and dashboards
that are easy to use and visually pleasing.

·         At least one full life-cycle implementation of SAP S/4HANA, or BW
on HANA, or standalone/sidecar HANA.

·         Demonstrated experience with planning and managing
unit/integration test efforts; facilitate cross functional, end-to-end
business process testing via super users.

·         Demonstrated experience with S/4HANA Finance.

·         Demonstrated experience with HANA data modelling, data
acquisition, scripting, CDS, BW modelling tools, and integration with
Odata.

·         SAP cloud analytics and embedded analytics is required.

·         Experience with General Ledger, Profit center, Cost Center,
Headcount, and Project based planning.

·         Hands on experience with Smartforms and SAP WebServices is a plus

·         Knowledge of non-SAP reporting tools such as Tableau and PowerBI,
and how they integrate with SAP and HANA data.

·         Ability to work on cross-functional teams.

·         Ability to lead and promote change in an environment of rapidly
changing technologies and business processes

*Thanks and Regards,*

Kiran

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335

 ki...@yochana.com || *www.yochanait.com* <http://www.yochanait.com/>

*Hangouts / Skype:* saikiran0...@gmail.com

off: 248-598-7520