Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Kulsahib from Sumeru Solutions, we are sourcing for an *Oracle
Developer* with one of our clients in *San Jose, CA.*

Please go through the job description below and if you feel comfortable
with the Required skills and responsibilities, please reply me back with
your updated word doc resume to *kulsahib.si...@sumerusolutions.com
<kulsahib.si...@sumerusolutions.com>* or contact me for more details at *(408)
520-9381*.

*Role: Senior Oracle Developer*

*Location: San Jose CA*

*JD for role:*

   - 8 + Years technical design and development experience
   in Oracle financial modules
   - Strong Integration and customization expertise
   - Strong in PL SQL, Adv PL SQL
   - Good to have OA Framework experience
   - Must have GL and cash management
   - FA is good to have

*Best Regards,*

*Kulsahib Singh |Lead Technical Recruiter |Sumeru Inc.| 2401 15th Street
NW, Washington DC – 20009*

*+1-408-520-9381 (US Cell)| +91-9630929947 (India Cell)*

<http://www.sumeru.com/> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/shivaan-behl-792b3693>

*|kulsahib.si...@sumerusolutions.com|
<%7ckulsahib.si...@sumerusolutions.com%7C>**us.sumeru.com
<http://www.sumeru.com/> | Skype: **live:kulsahib.sumeru**| LinkedIn: *