Hi , I am trying to develop a simple chat in Android......
The connect and login with openfire server are ok !!!!!!!!
The only thing is that , I don't know how do I do to send and receive
a message from an other user.

I try to create a chat between two users in this way :

//Craete a chat beetwen user1 and user2 ;I Don't receive any
messages !!!!

        ChatManager chatmanager = connection.getChatManager(); //
connection port 5222

         Chat newChat = chatmanager.createChat("us...@server.local",
new MessageListener() {

             public void processMessage(Chat chat, Message message) {

                   System.out.println("Received message: " +
message.getBody());
             }

         });

         try {
             newChat.sendMessage("Hello from User1");
         }
         catch (XMPPException e) {}

// When the message is sent , generate an exception on User2