Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

My name is Nandan with Dynpro. We are a company focused on helping our
customers realize value from their Cloud & On-Prem Applications, Big Data &
SAP investments. Hope you don’t mind the outreach.

We are currently looking for Mid-Level .NET Developer for a Long Term
Contract role in CA.

Please find the requirements below and let me know if you would be
available and interested.

*.NET Developer*

*San Francisco, CA*

*Long Term Contract*

*In-Person or Skype Interview for non-local*

*Rate: $45/hr. C2C all-inclusive.*

 *.Net Developer with C# and SQL*
Start ASAP
Location SFO Financial District.

Current landscape
3-5 Years candidate
*Microsoft .Net, C# SQL 2008 Crystal Reports*

Regards,

Nandan Sharma *l* Recruitment Manager

*Dyn**Pro *

YOUR BRIDGE TO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY WORLDWIDE

7412 Chapel Hill Rd. *l* Raleigh *l* NC 27607

Phone: 919-322-5358

Email: nandan.sha...@dynpro.com

www.dynpro.com