Please share profiles to *vinee...@1pointsys.com <vinee...@1pointsys.com>*

*Looking for Azure DevOps Engineer ( REMOTE Role )*

*Role: Azure DevOps Engineer*

*Contract Duration:* 6+ months

*Job Description:*

As the Senior DevOps Engineer you will lead our Azure DevOps efforts and be
hands-on in multiple domains - such as CI/CD toolchain, Azure environments,
and tooling for digital operations. You will be working with our ventures
and with technology partners and client technology teams to help our
product teams deliver high-performing, highly-scalable, and Azure-optimized
products that provide unique value to our customers. You bring great
technical breadth and expert level experience in software engineering,
DevOps, and Azure - combined with the ability to provide technical thought
leadership and coach and direct more junior engineers.

*Responsibilities:*

Demonstrates extensive knowledge and a proven record of success improving
and managing the productivity of technology processes and business
processes by creating highly automated workflows for software development
and operations including the following areas:

- Azure DevOps

-CI/CD toolchains centred around tools such as Jenkins, Spinacker,
Teamcity, etc.

- Enabling DevOps tools such as Rancher, Gitlab, Github, Artifactory,
Sonarqube, Fortify/Veracode, Vault

- Operations tools (e.g. Splunk, ELK stack, New Relic, App Dynamics, Data
Dog)

- Test automation tools (e.g. Selenium, Artillery)

- Agile software development practices (esp. Scrum and Kanban)

- Configuration management tools (such as Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible)

- Azure infrastructure and container-based infrastructures

- Lean IT principles and data driven approaches

*Requirements:*

- A true team player within a fast paced environment

- Acting as a lead in a rapidly changing environment including directing
and coaching engineers

- Strong desire to keep learning, maintain own skill set, stay up to date
and expand one’s knowledge across the full stack

- Desire to improve the ‘status quo’, especially automating and improving
software development and operations processes to achieve massively higher
delivery velocity and operations quality

- Managing and analyzing existing processes to identify automation
opportunities across multiple platforms and technologies

- Collaborating with other Senior DevOps Engineers and engineering teams to
design processes in the most efficient way to enable automation and machine
learning in a culture of innovation;

- Contributing to thought leadership through participation in the
development of technology processes

- Developing reporting to measure the effectiveness of the toolchain on dev
and ops

- Applying continuous independent judgement while collaborating with
others, and influencing others within the project and domain teams

- Providing in the moment feedback to other staff members to support a real
time development culture

- Building, maintaining, and leveraging relationships as well as expert
level verbal and written communication skills

- Having the flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting
priorities, ambiguity and rapid change

*Education Requirement:*

- Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 8+ (overall IT experience), 3-4 (relevant
DevOps/Toolchain experience)

- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or
related field

- Degree Preferred: Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related field

- Certification(s) Preferred: Azure Platform, Qualified Developer
(Solutions Architect or Developer)

*Vineet Sharma*

*IT Recruiter*

*1 Point System LLC*

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina,

United States - 28134.

*P* : 803-818-3474 Ext : 112

Text Now : (315) 987-0024

*E* : vinee...@1pointsys.com

*Gtalk/Skype: *vicky1point...@gmail.com

*LinkedIn:* linkedin.com/in/vineet-sharma-11043aa4
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vineet-sharma-11043aa4>

Fax :  803-832-7973

*W* : www.1pointsys.com

[image: 1521061674134_image.jpg]

*An E-Verified company | An Equal Opportunity Employer *

INDIA | UNITED STATES  | CANADA

receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience caused to you.