Hi,

Please send your updated resume, Visa status and rate you are looking for
to laks...@itnumerals.com

Role: Devops Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: Long term

Responsibilities:
• Automate time consuming and manual processes to make life better for
developers at Earnest by writing high-quality software and implementing
modern open source deployment tools.
• Build relationships with developers across all of our teams to understand
their needs and satisfy them with projects you develop.
• Create and analyze metrics to find ways to continuously improve our
engineering department with math and data.

Required Skills:
• Knowledge of how to use Continuous Integration ( CI ) and Continuous
Deployment (CD) technologies like Jenkins, CircleCI, or TravisCI to build,
test, and deploy production applications.
• Have completed at least one professional project involving cloud
infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP).
• Experience guiding software projects to completion using modern project
management software and agile project management techniques.