Please share profiles to vinee...@1pointsys.com

I will reply at earliest if resume will be considerable for this job role.

*Email is best way to reach me if I don’t respond on call !*

*You'll have to attend online coding assessment*

*Position: Sr .NET Developer with WPF*

Location: Nashville, TN

Duration: 6 months contract with extensions

Citizenship: h1’s okay – must have great communication skills

Interview Steps - Test, Skype with Vendor, Skype with Client, offer

*Job Description:*

·         Project Scope: In the process of converting 5 modules on their
EMR and need more support

·         Why is the role open? Need additional bandwidth

·         Top required skills: .Net, C#, WPF

·         Budgetarily approved? Yes

·         Executed CSA? Yes

·         Target start date: immediately

·         Location: onsite downtown – parking is payed for at their building

·         Selling points: potential to extend the contract. Small team.
Sachin is easy to work with . Potential for some WFH after 3 months (not
guaranteed)

*VINEET SHARMA  ||  **Recruiter*

*Email : **vinee...@1pointsys.com* <vinee...@1pointsys.com>

*Cell:        (315) 987-0024*

*Desk:     (803) 818-3474   Ext: 112*

*1 Point System LLC*

115 Stone Village Drive,

Suite C, Fort Mill, SC (29708).

Fax :  803-832-7973 | W : www.1pointsys.com

Gtalk/Skype: vicky1point...@gmail.com

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/vineet-sharma-11043aa4
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vineet-sharma-11043aa4>