Greeting From Brillio Technologies,

We are looking for *UI **Frontend Developer *for our client in *Tampa, FL*.
We have placed couple of resources here on other technologies. We have this
urgent opening to fill. This client prefer local resources but open for
non-locals who is willing to relocate. I have posted job details here.
Please do review and let me know if you are interested. Thank you!

*Position :        **UI **Frontend Developer*

*Location :       Tampa, FL ( Visa Can also apply, if interested for
transfer)*

*Experience:   4+ years*

*Job Description*

Must Have *Leaflet, HTML 5, CSS 3, jQuery, JavaScript, AngularJS, Ext.JS,
BackboneJS, Bootstrap, AJAX, JSON, XSD Database*

Basic MySQL, PLSQL Unix skills shell commands basic scripting DevOps Tool
Chain JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins

*Good To Have ReactJs, Nodejs,*

Thanks & Regards,

*Yogesh B*