Greetings,

We have urgent position of *Sr. Pega Developer* location in *Atlanta, GA*.
If you are interested please share your updated resume with contact details.

*Position: Sr. Pega Developer*

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*Start Date: Immediate*

*Responsibilities*

·     Leverage Agile development methodologies to deliver our solutions

·     Partner with the business team to understand the long range goals
while supporting dynamic delivery of PEGA solutions.

·     Participate in the full delivery life-cycle for BPM development and
systems integrations.

·     Certified Senior Systems Architect (CSSA) or higher certification
level preferred

·     Have 4 or more years with Pega development experience. (Specifically,
designing a class structure, deigning flows and the logic for execution.
Write java script on the client.

·     AWS cloud experience

·     Experience with SOAP/REST web service integration

·     Experience with messaging integration using JMS

·     Experience using and deploying to Application Servers like Tomcat,
Websphere.

·     Data base experience – understanding data organization (Boyce-Codd
Normal Form Normalization/Schema Design)

·     Have 3 or more years of hands-on experience in using PEGA PRPC
frameworks for reuse, using Connectors & Services for integration, PRPC
tools (PAL, Tracer, Security Model, Access Groups, UI Portals, Log Analyzer)

·     Experience working with PEGA 7.1.8 or later if possible

*Pankaj Kumar*

*ST Global LLC*

Direct: 513-729-7021

Fax: 206-319-4579

pan...@stglobaltech.com

www.stglobaltech.com

at mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.