Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Hadoop Admin*

*Location: St. Louis, MO*

*Type: Contract*

*No. of Positions: 2*

*Job Description:*

Hadoop Administrator with exposure in other Big Data technologies and
excellent customer interfacing skills

Understand requirements from functional and mapping documents Raise
required clarification and questions prior to requirement baseline

Test design Test case preparation based on the Test scenarios and Test
script creation which includes SQL and any scripts to query and select data
to be compared and validated

Test execution Includes running of the test scripts designed in the
respective data environment and comparing the Target database with the
Source to ensure the data transformation is working as per the requirement
Data loading Initial load and Incremental load running of the jobs deployed
in the QA environment Fallout analysis Analyzing the data mismatches and
identifying the exact erroneous records Defect logging Defect retesting
support to test approach and test metric collection for the test lead
Individual contribution in defect analysis and coordination

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>