Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Only USC/GC/EADs*

*Position : SAP HANA Functional Consultant – QM*

*Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan*

*Duration : 3 months*

   - Must have 5+ Years of SAP QM Functional implementation experience and
   also worked as team lead
   - Must have implemented minimum 3-4 full lifecycle implementations with
   QM
   - Must have at least one full cycle S/4HANA implementation
   - Must have experience with CAPA process, in process inspections as part
   of the manufacturing process, incoming inspections as part of procurement
   processes, quality notifications, inspection lots, inspection plans
   including the integration with CoA (Certificate of Analysis) and quality
   restricted stock
   - Expertise in Batch management process and Serialization is a plus
   - Knowledge of SAP-QM configuration and Mapping various Quality
   inspection processes in SAP Quality management system module
   - Ability to troubleshoot and fix the issues coming out of Quality
   Management process in SAP system
   - Expertise in integration with various SAP modules like PP, MM & EWM
   - Proven ability to translate business requirements, processes and
   designs into well documented system designs and preparation business
   process global template.
   - Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills including the
   ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
   - A team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills,
   able to communicate clearly, ability to work both independently and as part
   of a team.

Travel: International and Domestic travel as per the project Demand.

Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>