Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Role: Dell Boomi Developer*

*Location : Armonk, NY*

*Type: Contract*

•      Hands-on Experience of implementing Integration projects using Dell
Boomi AtomSphere Platform

•      Experience in Atom workers, Atoms queue, Boomi flow, connector
library

•      Experience in REST and XML technologies

Name:

Phone No:

Email ID:

Skype ID:

Current Location:

Willingness to relocate across US:

Must need to Capture the candidate preference as well .

Work Authorization:

Education (Degree/university/Year of passedout)

Must

Interview availability:

Experience:

Rate:

LinkedIn

Vacation Plans:

Certification no:

Vendor Name

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>