Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Role: Rule Analyst*

*Location: Charlotte, NC*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Required Skill:*

·         Minimum Bachelor’s Degree and Overall 9 + years of experience.

·         Minimum 5+ Years of relevant experience as Rule Analyst.

·         Rule Analyst experience are added advantage

·         Development experience using IBM ODM or any Rule engine (Added
Advantage)

·         Subject Matter Expertise in Insurance domain.

·         knowledge in XML, XPath.

·         Expertise in preparing BRD (Business Rule Document)

·         Experience in JIRA or IBM RTC, RRC or any tool where RA’s can
Define, collaborate, and manage requirements for development or project
team.

·         SDLC Methodology (Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development).

·         Strong Communication Skill

·         Experience in Data model and object models

·         Excellent Organizational and Coordination Skills.

*Roles and Responsibilities:*

·         As Sr. Rule Analyst, should be an  SME’s in  Insurance,
Investment and Financial Domain

·         Candidate should closely work with business teams, Scrum Master
and product owner to prioritize user stories for each release

·         Candidate should have ability transform the business requirement
into Rule requirement to team.

·         Candidate should have an equal responsibility to deliver
successful project in on time.

·         Candidate should have Expert in converting business requirements
into understandable business rules.

·         Candidate should be able to respond business queries / requests
from development team.

·         Candidate should coordinate with other team to understand Object
models and make necessary decision.

·         Candidate should have Expertise in show casing and explain
business rule requirements in required meetings.

·         Candidate should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior
members in the team.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>