Hi,

  Good Morning!!! My name is Smitha and I'm from Intellect Business
Solutions . Currently I'm working on two direct client requirements which
is of 3 positions each . Please share me the appropriate *senior profiles
with 9yrs of exp as Min* .It's an onsite opportunity .

*NOTE :  We require Passport Number, Visa Copy and DL Copy during
submission*

*UI:*

Role: *UI Developer (React JS Must)*
Location: Bay Area, CA (Santa Clara, CA)
Duration: 12+months

Below are the skill requirements for a UI developer on the One Span
integration team:

Strong/ Advanced JavaScript fundamentals. Preferably has experience on
React JS, Material Design, components, MobX or Redux state management.
Basic to Intermediate understanding of Node, Express, Loopback or
equivalent.
Intermediate experience on mobile application development (either iOS or
Android) with basic understanding or willingness to learn Cordova.
Unit testing using Jest, Enzyme, Jasmine or equivalent framework.
Has experience working in an Agile environment, good communication skills,
good team player in a diverse team setting.
Banking domain knowledge is a plus.
Should have worked on at least one big enterprise level project.

*JAVA BACKEND DEVELOPER:*

Role: *Java Backend Developer*
Location: Bay Area, CA(Santa Clara, CA)
Duration: 12+months

Below are the job requirements for a backend developer on the One Span
project;

1.) Advanced Java 8+ knowledge (algorithms, data structures, design
patterns) with experience on Spring, Springboot, Jersey, REST Services,
Gradle, Tomcat.
2.) Very strong knowledge of SQL, JDBC.
3.) Intermediate knowledge of Node, Express, Loopback (any JavaScript based
backend framework).
4.) Strong unit testing skills using Junit, Mockito or equivalent.
5.) Experience working on middleware architecture & integration with
queues, external services.
6.) Strong understanding of authentication & authorization design patterns
and standards (OAuth, SSO etc.).
7.) Good communication skills, good team player and has worked in a dynamic
Agile environment with a self-starter attitude and willingness to learn &
adapt.
8.) Worked on multiple enterprise projects.

It will be a remote video interview for 45 mins with coding exercise.

Regards,
Smitha
Intellect Business Solutions(IBS)