Hi,

Greeting from workpath

We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients. Please check and send
me the suitable profiles ASAP

Position :Senior Java Developer

Duration: 6 +months

Location: Nyc, NY

Contract :C2C

Requirements for Java developr

• 5+ years of recent hands-on experience in designing and coding complex,
enterprise, commercial-grade applications in core, server-side Java,
ideally Java 8+

• Experience building RESTful Web Services

• Test-driven development, which includes Unit and End-to-End Testing

• Experience with Agile software development (e.g. SCRUM or KANBAN)

• Experience in a CI/CD environment

• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience

*Interested people please contact us @ +1512 879 9925*

*Thanks& Regards,*

*Ravi  *

*workpath     *