Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Role: Product Lead*

*Location: Detroit, MI/ Tampa, FL. Preference is Detroit. MI*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Required Skill:*

·         Techno functional subject matter expert to join a high performing
agile product development team either in Detroit or Tampa location, the
delivery team works out of Detroit, MI location.

·         Should have excellent knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid premium
billing, AR and cash management modules.

·         Should have worked on managing the development of applications
for government line of business Medicaid and Medicare

·         Should have product owner experience and atleast 1 agile product
owner certifications

·         Should have excellent communication skills both written and verbal

·         Candidate will be working with PMO, solution Architects,
Application director, QA Architects/leads and business point of contacts

·         Candidate will report directly into senior application
development director

*Must have Skill:*

·         Agile Product Owner, Good knowledge of Medicaid, Medicare,
Technical background

*Key Skill:*

·         Product owner experience.

·         Premium billing for Medicaid and Medicare

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>