Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Tableau Developer with Insights (analytics tool)*

*Location: San Antonio, TX*

*Type: Contract*

   1. Prior experience in Life Sciences Commercial Operation domain is
   preferred
   2. Acts as an consulting resource for business partners and broader
   analyst community for applying leading techniques, interpreting data,
   understanding implications for business function strategy, tactics and
   ongoing operations
   3. Creates and manages complex dashboards, using insights from data
   exploration to build comprehensive findings with advanced and
effective visualizations
   (using Tableau) and insights
   4. Demonstrate forward thinking by anticipating and remediating
   potential roadblocks, comprehending the bigger picture of the business
   strategy
   5. Communicate and collaborate effectively with Offshore and Client
   6. Develop actionable insight presentations for business partners and
   answers complex/unique questions
   7. Develop a close collaboration with technology partners to strengthen
   alignment between business data applications, implications and technical
   architecture
   8. Advanced analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to
   navigate large and complex data sets making insightful observations and
   identifying relevant patterns
   9. Excellent communication skills with executives and other internal
   stakeholders, catering to various levels of analytical proficiency
   10. Ability to work independently and collaboratively, as required, in a
   fast-paced, matrixed, team environment consisting of internal and external
   team members
   11. Excellent planning, organization and time management skills
   including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects
   12. Prior experience with Data Lake, Tableau, SQL or other related
   programming languages is preferred

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>