Greetings from NAM Info

Below is the JD. If interested Kindly share me the resume with contact
details and also let me know the expected hourly rate?

Note: *Send resumes to  har...@nam-it.com <har...@nam-it.com> for quick
Submissions  Feel free to reach me 732-392-6459*

This is Harish and I represent Nam INC INFo ., a leading IT Staffing
organization. Kindly Have a have a look at the below detailed Job
Description. And if you are interested in that please respond with your
updated resume: in case if you are not available in job Market this mail to
someone who might be interested in this role.

*SQL Architect with . Net Experience   Pittsburgh, PA Salary : As per the
Market   Full time (H1B Transfer are accepted but will not sponsor the
Green Card)   *

*Job Description**: *

An SQL/.NET expert in Vendor Finance MIS change organization. We have
multiple projects going on, almost all of which involves ETL of data from
SQL Server to various target systems using Stored Procedures, Triggers,
Views, Subqueries etc. We need expertise in building conceptual and logical
SQL Server data models by reverse engineering existing SQL DBs and become a
data expert in the team. Should be able to work independently with LOB and
various other technology teams to understand business requirements, build,
test and deliver on time. Immediate need is for SQL/DBA/Developer expertise
in SQL Server but in the future when we upgrade our existing system, we
will be leveraging .Net skill set very extensively.

*Responsibilities*:

As senior developer for.NET, the following are roles and responsibility

1. Ability to provide Design and Architectural Solutions

2. Experience with Design and development of applications using latest
Microsoft technology stack using ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, Web API
implementations

3. Technical Analysis of Business Requirements.

4. Ability to work independently with minimal assistance

5. Design & Develop Code/Modules.

Strong problem solving skills: able to logically break down a problem into
smaller manageable parts to solve.

6. Possess strong written and oral communication skills

*Skills Required**:*

1. Knowledge of design Patterns and Architectures

2. C#.NET,

3. .NET Framework 4.5, .NET Core

4. ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core

5. Entity Framework,

6. WCF,

7. SQL Server

8. SSIS

9. APIs

10. Business Analyst skills

11. DBA Skills

*Good to have**:*

1. Vendor Finance business knowledge

2. Architecture experience

3. Banking experience

Thanks & Regards,

*Harish*

*IT Recruiter*

*Nam Info Inc*

*+1 7323926459*

*Email – **har...@nam-it.com* <har...@nam-it.com>

*Website - **www.nam-it.com* <http://www.nam-it.com>

*2525 US Highway 130, BLDG D, Suite 2*

*Cranbury, NJ 08512 *

*USA | CANADA | INDIA *

*MBE Certified Company , E Verify Company*

*NOTE:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
If you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience. *