Greetings from NAM Info

Below is the JD. If interested Kindly share me the resume with contact
details and also let me know the expected hourly rate?

*Note:* *Send resumes to  har...@nam-it.com <har...@nam-it.com> for quick
Submissions  Feel free to reach me 732-392-6459*

This is Harish and I represent Nam INC INFo ., a leading IT Staffing
organization. Kindly Have a have a look at the below detailed Job
Description. And if you are interested in that please respond with your
updated resume: in case if you are not available in job Market this mail to
someone who might be interested in this role.

*JD - Senior Java Developer (Spring Boot / React)*

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*In-person interview is mandatory*

·

·         *Work Summary:*

·         • Designing and developing front-end web applications using
Angular, JavaScript, Nodejs or React JS based on software requirements

·         • Back-end service with Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate,
SpringBoot Micorservices

·         • Creating and consuming REST, JSON-based API's

·         • Experimenting with new technologies and innovative ways to
solve problems

·

·         *Required Skill and Experience:*

·         • 6+ years as a full stack developer with experience client side
JavaScript frameworks (preferably Angular, Node.JS or React JS), server
side frameworks (Java / Spring / Spring Cloud / Hibernate / SpringBoot
Microservices)

·         • Solid grasp of web and back-end application development

·         • Strong interpersonal skills as well as strong teamwork and
customer support focus

·         • Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving
skills on highly complex problems; technical agility

·         • Strong collaboration and communication skills and must be
comfortable operating in an agile, dynamic environment

·         • Experience with Microservices /Rest services / Soap)

·         • Knowledge of Postgres/Oracle / MySQL / NoSQL databases
(MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J)

·         • Experience working with Agile methodologies

·         • Experience with Node.js, React, Backbone or other client-side
MVC technologies is a plus

·

·         *Preferred Experience:*

·         • Knowledge and development on Java, Spring, Hibernate,
Microservices, Angular JS, React JS

·         • Knowledge of Domain Driven Design concepts and micro services

·         • Knowledge of Billing and Collection concepts

·         • REST API design and implementation

Thanks & Regards,

*Harish*

*IT Recruiter*

*Nam Info Inc*

*+1 7323926459*

*Email – **har...@nam-it.com* <har...@nam-it.com>

*Website - **www.nam-it.com* <http://www.nam-it.com>

*2525 US Highway 130, BLDG D, Suite 2*

*Cranbury, NJ 08512 *

*USA | CANADA | INDIA *

*MBE Certified Company , E Verify Company*

*NOTE:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
If you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience. *