HI All.

I have an urgent requirement from one of our client, I will appreciate if
you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your consultant
updated profile ASAP.

***We need a SAP Project Manager ASAP. The person should be strong in PMP
or SaFE Certification is required.*

*Job Role: SAP Project Manager *

*Location: Burbank, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months OR Full Time*

*Client: Disney*

*Job Description*

·         5-6 years of Project Management experience

·         Ability to develop project plans, resource scheduling and
leveling and follow PM processes

·         Preferred to have supply chain or planning background

·         PMP or SaFE Certified

*Thanks and Regards,*

Kiran

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335

 ki...@yochana.com || *www.yochanait.com* <http://www.yochanait.com/>

*Hangouts / Skype:* saikiran0...@gmail.com

off: 248-598-7520