Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Tableau Architect *

*Location: Preferably Tampa, FL Client can also consider Hartford, CT or
Work from Home *

*Job Description:*

The Tableau Architect with 7 years of experience is responsible for the
design setup and security of the Tableau platform Duties include but are
not limited to consulting with BI Developers endusers and stakeholders to
determine the scope and need to optimize and scale the platform

1 Should have a background in IT infrastructure for modern data and
analytic tools be an excellent communicator

2 Proven experience as a Tableau Architect or Tableau Server Admin
performing installation upgrading monitoring debugging tuning and capacity
planning

3 Experience in data warehousing practices including an understanding of
building relational data models

4 At least 3 years using Tableau Desktop

5 At least 3 years administering Tableau Server

6 Proven experience in scaling Tableau Server to a multinode cluster

7 Perform planning estimation support training and debugging on Tableau
visualizations

8 Responsible for Tableau site creation server main

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>