Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: IBM WCM/Websphere Portal*

*Work Location : Roseland , NJ *

It’s a core development role and candidate should have hands on experience
with WCM connect Servlets and Rest API’s , screen thoroughly and send the
resumes.

·         Experience in designing and building applications using IBM
WebSphere Portal v8.5+(JSR Portlets, IBM Portal Modular Themes & Skins,
Personalization rules),

·         IBM Web Content Manager (WCM workflow, wcm components, wcm apis,
wcm rest services, etc.).

·         Exposure to headless WCM Architecture and able to design
workflows for the content management requirements

·         Expertise in IBM Portal/WCM administration tasks (Syndication
configurations & troubleshooting, create Build & Deployment strategy using
Portal Application Archives (PAA), creating & running XmlAccess scripts,
etc.)

·         Hands on experience on development/configuration of script
portlets.

·         Working experience with agile development methodologies

·         Knowledge of Personalization, Responsive Web Design

·         Working knowledge of JavaScript, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX.