Hi ,

Hope your are Doing Good…!

I have an urgent opening on  *QA Automation Tester *Position with my
client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, rate,
and availability date.

*Requirement details:  *

*Job title: QA Automation Tester Location: **Chicago IL *
* Duration: 12+ Months*

*Client will not consider H4 EAD and CPT Candidates *

*Job Description:*

7+ Years of hands-on experience in testing with more Automation Experience

Automation Experience with Selenium and Java

Must have experience in SOAP/REST API Web Services testing, Postman

Strong experience in testing concepts, testing frameworks

Must have experience in Database Concepts, RTM (Requirement Traceability),
Configuration Management

Offshore onsite model exposure

*Thanks** & Regards*

*Adam **Noel*