Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Please share only USC/GC/EAD profiles*

*Position: Senior Hybris Developer – 3 positions*

*Location: San Ramon, CA*

*Duration: 1 year*

*Job description*

Duties:

Work with client team and understand the project requirements Develop the
solution with a Technical spec based on the approved functional spec Unit
testing, Integration testing and get approval from client team Prepare
training documents and support training Defects fixing and continuous
support

*Basic Qualifications: *

10+ years of overall IT experience in Java and should able to manage the
communication with the senior management team from the client side 5+
years’ Experience with Java/Spring MVC and web applications (HTML, REST,
JavaScript)

Knowledge of development lifecycle best practices including version
control, QA, build/release management, hot folder Developments in PCM,
WCMS, Search and Browse, Cart, Checkout, Order orchestration Experience in
development of B2B and B2C Framework Cockpit and BackOffice Configuration
Ability to test end to end development in Hybris Design and Configure
Product Catalogue Familiar with the integration Hybris and SAP and other
third party application via MULESOFT and Dell Boomi (nice to have MULESOFT
experience)

Travel: Need Locals Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent
work experience

Nice to Have; (But not a must) MULESOFT and Dell Boomi experience

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>