Hi,

We have an urgent opening with *SAP TM (Transportation Management)
consultant *and I have sent you job description, please go through it and
let me know your comfort with it and also send me your updated resume ASAP

*Job Title* -* SAP TM (Transportation Management) Consultant*

*Location - Toledo Ohio*

*Duration - Long Term(Contract)*

*Job Description-*

   - 9+years of *SAP* *TM (Transport Management)* experience (process &
   customizing)
   - Experience in SAP full lifecycle implementations
   - Profound SAP project and go-live experience (SAP implementation
   approach)
   - Professional appearance with strong customer focus
   - Analytical and structured working attitude
   - Excellent communication skills (written, verbal) and interpersonal
   skills
   - Strong teamwork capability
   - Strong understanding of Shipping and Transportation Management
   processes

Thanks and regards,

Sekhar

Recruiter