What are the ways to run broadcast receivers/services etc. in the
background, in Chinese phones like Redmi, Oppo, Vivo etc., without
providing 'Autostart' permission?

Currently, to make my app run a broadcast receiver in the background, in
Chinese phones, I'm taking the user to the Autostart settings screen on app
open - where they can provide Autostart permission to my app.
As I suspect that the user might feel intimidated on having to go to the
settings screen to provide Autostart permission, I was wondering if there
is a more friendly way to get the Autostart permission from user, or any
other way to make the app do work in background.

Please help.
Thanks a lot!