Hi,

Hope you are doing great and staying safe!!

Currently we are having a job opening of *Informatica MDM Technical
Consultant *at *Nashville , TN *with our client. If you are interested then
please reply me with your updated resume or you can call me at *(805)
553-6267.*

*Role: Informatica MDM Technical Consultant*

*Location: Nashville , TN*

*Type: Contract*

*Note:*

This position is remote initially due to COVID, but will be onsite and/or
some travel to the client site after it is deemed safe to return.

*Job Description:*

*Must have LinkedIn profile*

*Experience: *10 to 12 Years

*Skills Required: *INFORMATICA MDM

•             10+ years of IT experience as an Informatica MDM Hub –
Business analysis, consulting and design and implementation of software
applications in MDM and Data warehousing.

•             Experience in Master Data Management concepts, methodologies
and ability to apply this knowledge in building MDM solutions.

•             Experienced on Informatica MDM 10.x (10.3, 10.2, 10.0), 9.X
along with Provisioning, IDD, HM and Active VOS.

•             Installation and configuration MDM, RDM and Elastic Search.

•             Configuration of role based business entity views and
Experience in intergration with Dell Boomi.

•             Experience in creation of business entity services in
provisioning.

•             Experience working on Informatica MDM to design, develop,
test and review & optimize Informatica MDM (Siperian).

•             Expertise in creating Mappings, Trust and Validation rules,
Match Path, Match Column, Match rules, Merge properties and Batch Group
creation.

•             Experience in creation and maintenance of entity objects,
hierarchies, entity types, relationship objects.

•             Expertise in Implementing Hierarchy Manager Module in
addition to Match/Merge/Unmerge which aids in depicting various hierarchies.

•             Worked with SIF API to interact with real time applications.

•             Excellent understanding of various database design patterns
and physical architectures for different use cases, Schema and architecture
design.

•             Hands on experience on IDQ for the profiling of project
source data

•             Experience in designing mappings using Informatica Designer
and processing tasks using Workflow Manager to move data from multiple
sources into targets.

*If you are comfortable with the requirement please share me following
details with your updated copy of resume so we can proceed*

*Skill*

*Years of Experience*

*Last used*

Informatica

MDM 10.x (10.3, 10.2, 10.0)

Data warehousing

IDD

RDM

Elastic Search

Dell Boomi

IDQ

Active VOS

HM

SIF API

*Thanks & Regards*

*AV*

*Sr. Recruitment Executive*

*VBeyond Corporation* I* PARTNERING FOR GROWTH*

*(908) 923-0211 Ext 305 || (805) 553-6267*

avani...@vbeyond.com || avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com

Likedin – Avanish Pandey
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/avanish-pandey-l-i-o-n-825b1a105/>